Whether you’re 5 or 105, piano is a super instrument to learn! Why?
- It will keep your brain and body challenged and active. Learning to play requires coordination skills and the ability to translate a language (music) into an activity (playing). Studies have shown learning piano can boost your IQ!
- You’ll learn to read music in both treble and bass clefs, which can give you a leg up when starting to learn other instruments.
- It’s ideal for ear training and technique development.
- It allows you to play both melody and harmony so it can be a solo instrument or you can accompany/play with others.
- Versatility! As noted at the top, you can play a wide range of music on the piano.
- It’s a creative outlet for composition and improvisation.
- You’ll learn perseverance, improve concentration and memory, and build confidence as you progress.
Plus, it’s just plain fun to play and provides a lot of personal fulfillment.
Whether you’re looking for the challenge and accreditation of Conservatory examinations or just want to learn for fun, lessons are customized to create a rewarding learning experience for each individual.
Get in touch today at CynthiaKMusic@gmail.com